Wednesday 15 August 2012

Ideas worth fighting for!

37 weeks today and i have had a very active day exploring, meeting and learning! This morning i met Steve from @merseytravel to talk through a corporate plan and I spent some time animating with Aunty Kim for @ourlife. Then after i had my lunch (some of which missed my mouth!) i celebrated Steph's birthday which was lovely and the cup cakes were very tasty although there was some very strange singing and dancing going on! Next I had cuddles from Uncle Karl and Chris and we were talking about one of Vivids favourite clients @PHMMcr and i learnt all about the history of working people in Britain; so complete with stickers and a balloon today i learnt that ideas are worth fighting for!

Ps Im off to Barmouth tomorrow to see my good friends Amber and Reece and it will be the first time i have been to the beach which is super exciting i just hope the sun shines!

No comments:

Post a Comment